How to build links using infographics?
- Choose a topic and see what infographics already covering that topic. You can use Google search for it. For example, “yoga poses infographics”. Just type the same in Google and it says which kind of infographics performed better for backlink acquisition.
- Gather all information related to your infographic and use your unique approach to solve your reader’s problems. Remember to quote cite sources if needed.
- Once you have all the information then it’s time to put that data into a stunning design. The combination of great content and great design goes viral and earns backlinks.
- Go to visual.ly or Canva and create infographic from the vast number of designs. If you have budge, you can hire designers for creating infographic.
- Once created, publish your infographic on website and make it easy for readers to share it. To increase backlinks and shares on social media, create an embed code for your infographics. You can get that from Siege Media embed code generator. Add that generated code on your site.
- Make your infographic easy for sharing on social media by using Image sharer app from sumome. This plugin shows social media icons when your readers hover mouse on infographic.
- Promote your infographic. Share it on all of your social media accounts and submit to directories, press releases
Once you publish your infographic and promoted, make sure you check Google Analytics to know from which website much traffic is coming.