If you’re an iPhone user and want to set a MP3 music to ringtone, you can follow the steps below.
- Convert MP3 to M4R with online .
- Start iTunes on your computer and go to “Edit > Preferences > Devices”, and check “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”.
- Plug iPhone into computer via USB cable, and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, you should manually start it.
- Click “File > Add File to Library” at the upper left corner. Then you are allowed to add your ringtones into the iTunes library.
- Click the icon of the iPhone at the upper right corner, then choose “Tones” in the summary panel. Check “Sync Tones” and click “Apply” at the right bottom. Then iTunes will sync the library with your iPhone.
Does not matter how smart your mobile device is, you will basically use it to make and receive calls. And one thing that’s very obviously related to phone calls is ringtone. I have seen people changing their ringtones everyday, assigning different ringtones for different people, having different ringtones set in different ringing profiles, etc. Apart from alerting the user about new calls or text messages, the ringtones also indicate what type of person you are. At the same time people also want to get rid of the regular ringtones and keep something customized instead.
If you are conscious about your ringing tones and want to create your own ringtone, you may directly head to Free-Ringtones.cc and start making ringtones online.
How to Create iPhone & MP3 Ringtones Online
- Simply head to make ringtone page
- Click on Browse > Click “OK” to accept the TOS > Browse the MP3 file & Hit “Ok”
- The web based interface will start uploading your song
- Once the audio file gets uploaded to their server, it will take you to a page where you can edit the ringtone
- In that page you can listen to the audio file, adjust the time liner to mark the start and end time. The best part is that it automatically ads volume fade in and fade out effect to give the ringtone a professional touch
- Once you are done with the editing, give a name to the audio file, choose the category from the drop down menu, and hit the “Create Ringtone” button
- Now it will create a permanent page for your ringtone from where you can download this ringtone anytime
- You are done.
Few things about this online ringtone maker that should be highly appreciated:
- It’s completely free
- You don’t need to create any account in order to create ringtones
- Your ringtone remains on their server forever, which mean that you can download your ringtone anytime
- You can download the ringtone in .MP3 version which is compatible with almost all mobile phones
- They also allow you to download the ringtone in .m4r format which is compatible with iPhone
Apart from the free online ringtone maker, this website is having a huge library of ringtones. The ringtones are from different genres, such as animals, bollywood, dance, funny, international, music, movies & TV, SMS & alerts, sound effects, etc. You can load the ringtones from the said genres by categorizing them into “Popular this week”, “All time popular” or “Newest”. You can preview and listen to the ringtones, and then download the ones that suit your taste.
Free Ringtones is having a neat and clean interface that visually appeals the users and at the same moment it makes the whole ringtone search, creation, and downloading process easier. I recommend this site to everyone who want to create and use their own ringtones for their iPhones, and mobile phones